Saturday 22 August 2009

Is Christopher Hitchens better than Jesus (at writing books about why God isn't great)?

Skinhead thug Christopher Hitchens has announced follow-up books to his best-selling "God is not Great"*

This is because Hitchens, 84, is dismayed by the impact religion has on the world, and wants "to wake the believers up to smell the shit that is the real world"

"Religion is bollocks. Absolute, weapons-grade hide-it-and-send-in-Doctor-Hans-Blix-to-find-it bollocks. I hate religion.

God gets right on my tits. I haven't got tits, but it's a phrase, innit? So I want all the Christmases, Islams, Budhas, Hindoos to know that I don't agree with them.

People say I've got no respect - that's not true. I respect logic, reason and Scientology. Scientology's not a religion you see, it's fact.

I've said before that religion poisons everything; it's worse than beetroot. Religion turns your lettuce red and tastes a bit like potato boiled in acidic piss."

Hitchens revealed these words to Doctor Pon in a dream.

His books will be published in three parts.

Part 01 - God made a shit world full of shit people
(to be published in America as God did a fine job making the world, and the USA kicks ass! )

Part 02 - What a massive cult! : How religion has spread throughout the ages

Part 03 - Atheists are losers ... only joking, they're great (but God isn't, and Mother Theresa wasn't)

When asked for his opinion on Hitchens' work, respected literary critic, Buddha, said:
"Well, I may not agree with what he says, but he is very eloquent.

Because of this I shall buy his book, but when I go to the book shop I shall not go to town via the Kettering Road on the east side, nor Abington Road on the west side.

I shall take the Wellingborough Road, for it is the middle way."



*Doctor Pon's close friend, Nasir, insists that Christopher Hitchens is wrong and actually, God is great

No comments:

Post a Comment