Friday 3 April 2009

News from Vietnam

Thanks to my close personal friend, Dr Phat Millips (PhD gangsta badness studies), for this tip off:

"Vietnam has awarded the first four licences to companies wanting to offer high-speed 3G mobile phone services, promising millions of cellular phone users a better service by June, a state-run newspaper said."

That might be interesting if you know what 3G is. I don't, but my informant suggests it's a bad-ass hip-hop gangsta group (bunch of noise makers in baggy clothes).

It might be this though: GGG.

Or it might be a new drug.

Perhaps if I'd bothered reading past the word 3G I'd be able to work it out from context, unfortunately I didn't because I have the attention span of a cat.
But it's improving. I never used to be able to finish anything, but now I


No comments:

Post a Comment